Before we can develop an alliance plan, or determine if there is
even a need for one, we need to spend time with you. That's why
we start with a free initial evaluation to understand
your goals and your current situation. We will then outline the issues,
risks, and advantages and offer advice on how to proceed.
Upon completion of the evaluation and a decision to move forward,
we ask that our customers agree to a 3-month contract. Establishing
alliances requires certain activities. The 3-month contract
includes those activities:
- Present programs you are eligible for. We will focus on the
top 2 programs that most closely impact your goals. Other programs can
be explored later as desired.
- Outline requirements for participation in each program
- Review benefits and the value proposition of each program
- Provide advice on if and how to proceed
- Recommend resource requirements
- Outline initial objectives and recommended strategies of your alliances
- Make initial introductions to program leaders
4th Month (optional)
Upon completion of the 3-month contract, you may choose to have
Alliance Connection provide you with a complete business plan for
your alliance, including initial objectives, strategies, and tactics,
as well as 2-3 year objectives, strategies, and tactics.
A la Carte
As your alliances develop, you may find you need additional assistance.
Alliance Connection is happy to offer services on an a la carte basis.